Howdy operators,

In my free time, I am mentoring a group of CS students as they work on a UX
research class project. They've chosen to build on the work Piet and I did
a few months ago around information needs for operators (
https://youtu.be/dktorTIqU5s). Since a few of you provided excellent
feedback on that topic before, I was wondering if you'd be willing to help
the students out to meet their requirement of conducting a focus group for
their own research.

It's my understanding they are focusing on improvements in two of the areas
Piet and I highlighted - error messages and log files.

If you are interested, please contact Travis at travjon...@gmail.com. He'll
provide more information and work with you to coordinate a time in the next
2-3 weeks. And if you have any other contacts who would be interested in
weighing in on error messages/logging in OpenStack, the more the merrier.

Thanks for your help,

--Danielle

IRC: uxdanielle