Hey Ben,

Unfortunately I do not have way to confirm with you right now but also suggest
you create a backup of your database as a matter of caution and general best
practice. If you can backup anything else that would be a good thing to
consider as well.

Kind regards,
--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead

mrhills...@gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org

On 10/24/16, 12:06 PM, "Jesse Pretorius" <jesse.pretor...@rackspace.co.uk>