I always use the HTML versions and can't think of a case where I'd
want the epub or mobi.

If they are also out dated I definitly think they should be removed
just to prevent confusion.

If there's a wider desire for these formats (which I doubt) then
they'd need to be published much more frequently. I would be
surprised if there were a need for this and just dropping them is
likely the best option.

-Jon