All,

I attempted to deploy the nova service in HA, but when users attempt to connect via the console, it doesn't work about 30% of the time and they get the 1006 error. The nova-consoleauth service is reporting their token as invalid. I am running memcached, and have tried referencing it using both the legacy memcached_servers directive and in the new [cache] configuration section. No dice. If I disable the nova-consoleauth service on one of the nodes, everything works fine. I see lots of bug reports floating around about this, but I can't quite get the solutions I have found reliably working. I'm on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS+Newton from UCA.

Ideas?

--
v/r

Chris Apsey