On 29/03/17 14:10, Blair Bethwaite wrote:
Hi Melvin,

Just to confirm - the Forum will run Monday through Thursday, and
presumably the session scheduling will be flexible to meet the needs of
the leads/facilitators?

Yes & Yes, best we can

Cheers,
b1airo

On 21 Mar. 2017 6:56 am, "Melvin Hillsman" <mrhills...@gmail.com
<mailto:mrhills...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hey everyone!

    We have made it to the next stage of the topic selection process for
    the Forum in Boston.

    Starting today, our submission tool is open for you to submit
    abstracts for the most popular sessions that came out of your
    brainstorming. *Please note that the etherpads are not being pulled
    into the submission tool and discussion around which sessions to
    submit are encouraged.*

    We are asking all session leaders to submit their abstracts at:

    http://forumtopics.openstack.org/ <http://forumtopics.openstack.org/>

    *before 11:59PM UTC on Sunday April 2nd!*

    We are looking for a good mix of project-specific, cross-project or
    strategic/whole-of-community discussions, and _sessions that
    emphasize collaboration between users and developers are most welcome!_

    We assume that anything submitted to the system has achieved a good
    amount of discussion and consensus that it is a worthwhile topic.
    After submissions close, a team of representatives from the User
    Committee, the Technical Committee, and Foundation staff will take
    the sessions proposed by the community and fill out the schedule.

    You can expect the draft schedule to be released on April 10th.

    Further details about the Forum can be found
    at: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum
    <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Forum>

    Regards,

    OpenStack User Committee