On 05/01/2017 03:39 PM, Blair Bethwaite wrote:
Hi all,

Following up to the recent thread "[Openstack-operators] [scientific]
Resource reservation requirements (Blazar) - Forum session" and adding
openstack-dev.

This is now a confirmed forum session
(https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18781/advanced-instance-scheduling-reservations-and-preemption)
to cover any advanced scheduling use-cases people want to talk about,
but in particular focusing on reservations and preemption as they are
big priorities particularly for scientific deployers.

Etherpad draft is
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-advanced-instance-scheduling,
please attend and contribute! In particular I'd appreciate background
spec and review links added to the etherpad.

Jay, would you be able and interested to moderate this from the Nova side?

Masahito Muroi is currently marked as the moderator, but I will indeed be there and happy to assist Masahito in moderating, no problem.

Best,
-jay