Thanks for sharing Melvin,

One major point here is that it's not clear how this proposal relates
to the recent discussion around OpenStack SIGs. It's clear that more
than a few of us are still struggling to understand intuitively why we
are calling one thing a Working Group and another a Team, even when
there are specific some requirements listed against them. Perhaps part
of the problem is that the monikers themselves convey no meaning? I
wonder if we could we do away with Team and instead have SIGs and
Working Groups...?

Cheers,

--
Cheers,