Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids... Wait, what channel am I on?

-----Original Message-----
From: openstack-poc-bounces+john=openstack....@lists.launchpad.net
[mailto:openstack-poc-bounces+john=openstack....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of Vishvananda Ishaya
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 11:21 AM
To: Jay Pipes
Cc: openstack-poc@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Openstack-poc] Meeting to discuss commonality

ah right, silly me.  Yes directly after the os meeting.

Vish

On May 9, 2011, at 8:31 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:

> On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 6:06 PM, Vishvananda Ishaya
> <vishvana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> We discussed the importance of bringing the project into greater
alignment in the PPB today, and we decided that the best plan was for the
PTLs to have a meeting to come up with a plan for lining up as much as we
can between the projects and to provide a base for new projects.  We took
one step in this direction with the daemonization discussion at the summit
This seems really important to get started on ASAP.

> ++
>
>> I'd like to do a skype/conference call to get this kicked off.  Does
tuesday afternoon around 4 central / 2 pacific work for everyone? If not,
can you propose an alternate time?