Hi guys,

I just joined the mailing list, so hi everybody :-)

I'm a Microsoft MVP, having also a lot of developemnt and management experience
on Linux. My company is interested in providing development and support for
Hyper-V in Openstack.
We are already developing an Hyper-V management stack, so it would be great to
offer our experience here.

From what I saw so far (sorry for asking some obvious questions here), the
current Hyper-V stack has been removed and not included in the Essex release.

Is there already somebody working on the Hyper-V integration for the next
releases?

Thanks!

Alessandro Pilotti
CEO Cloudbase Solutions Srl