Good to hear, Ross! Thanks for sharing the fix :)

-jay

On 04/27/2012 04:42 PM, Lillie Ross-CDSR11 wrote:
DOH! (boy I say this a lot…)

As usual, a stupid configuration error.  In my old Diablo setup, the administrative role was
specified via the keyword "Admin".  I imported the existing user accounts, tenants, and
roles into my Essex test setup.  However I neglected to set the Glance 'admin_role' configuration
flag, so it defaulted to the keyword "admin".  Once I fixed this, image downloads are
working fine and instances boot with no problem.

Congrats to everyone that pulled Essex together.  Overall stability and
functionality is much improved.  We'll be migrating our Diablo cloud to Essex
over the next week.

Ross