From: openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula....@lists.launchpad.net
[mailto:openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula....@lists.launchpad.net] On
Behalf Of sarath zacharia
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 11:24 PM
To: openstack@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Openstack] No option fro creating and deleting users in openstack
dashboard

Hi,

         We installed the essex openstack for our cloud infrastructure with
nova , keystone glance and dashboard .
But when we accessing the user tab in the dashboard there is no option for
creating new user and deleting user and
we can create new project . In keystone there is two roles are  Admin and
member roles.

Is there any other roles in Keystone for getting privilege to create new user
through dashboard. and is it possible getting full screen vnc access through
web browser ?

Thanking You
with regards

Sarath Zacharia