On 08/12/2012 01:31 PM, Lorin Hochstein wrote:
On Aug 10, 2012, at 6:07 AM, Mark McLoughlin <mar...@redhat.com
<mailto:mar...@redhat.com>> wrote:

On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 00:23 -0900, Simon Walter wrote:
Nova does not respect the options set in the /etc/nova/nova.conf file.

If nova is being run with --config-file, then the syntax is

 [DEFAULT]
 flat_network_bridge=br0

OTOH, if it is being run with --flagfile, the syntax is:

 --flat_network_bridge=br0

I assumed that the nova-* services were auto-deteting the nova.conf
format. When I run on Ubuntu, the default nova.conf file is in the
deprecated flag file format, but I just edited the nova.conf file to use
the new ini-style format, and everything seemed to just work.

Thanks for that guys. I've got Openstack running with all the bells on one node. Now I'm going to try to add more nodes.

Many thanks,

Simon

--
simonsmicrophone.com