Hi folks:
I was trying to add a new column to the Nova database table compute_nodes.
however, I was not sure of how it is updated periodically, all I know is that
comsume_from_instance() function in host_manager.py update the memory, then I
was not able to find how nova subsequently update the compute_nodes table in
the database. Any help will be appreciated, please let me know the exact
location (file, function, etc.) and how I can mimc that to modify my own new
field in the compute_nodes table. Thanks in advance.

Heng