On 10/29/2012 02:59 AM, Asher Newcomer wrote:
+1

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Russell Bryant <rbry...@redhat.com <mailto:rbry...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 10/28/2012 08:19 PM, David Kang wrote:

    >  I agree that subject prefix is a way.
    > There are pros and cons of either approach.
    > However, when I asked a few of the people who showed interest in
    bare-metal discussion,
    > a new mailing list was preferred by them.
    > And we thought a separate mailing list makes people easier to
    participate and to manage the discussion.

    >  We can discuss this issue again among the people who signed up
    the new mailing list.

    There are quite a few people, like myself, who are interested in *all*
    nova development.  Signing up for a new mailing list for every new
    development effort would be a nightmare to keep up with.  I *really,
    really* think the list should be dropped and all discussions should be
    on openstack-dev.

I agree.

    --
    Russell Bryant