Hi Jean-Daniel,
the script works fine for me - I never bothered about the UIDs, which OS are you running?
Regards,
Razique Mahroua - Nuage & Co
Tel : +33 9 72 37 94 15

Le 15 avr. 2013 à 18:30, Jean-Daniel BUSSY <silversurfer...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi stackers,

I am trying the Pacemaker approach to integrate HA to folsom on ubuntu 12.04.2
​This is my first try with Pacemaker so I think I am missing something trivial here:

​Mysql HA​
​Machine A  have mysql:x:105:111:MySQL Server,,,:/nonexistent:/bin/false
Machine B  have mysql:x:106:112:MySQL Server,,,:/nonexistent:/bin/false

​is uid of the files in drbd0 is ​set to uid 105 the failover will only work on Machine A
if uid is set to 106, then failover will only work on Machine B
​(to trigger failover I stop pacemaker and ​corosync service)

Should the Machine A and B's mysql user share the same UID?
Should I set pacemaker to change the userid befre starting the service first? Is that possible?
I couldn't get corosync fired up with the upstart script and have to fire it on the frontend. Is the service script working for you?

cheers

BUSSY Jean-Daniel