Regards,

Razique Mahroua - Nuage & Co
Tel : +33 9 72 37 94 15

Le 16 avr. 2013 à 10:37, "Deepak A.P" <swift007.dee...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi

    I tried rebooting the instance got the below error

nova reboot <instance_id>

"ERROR: Cannot 'reboot' while instance is in vm_state building (HTTP 409) (Request-ID: req-f83dab03-9db0-4cec )"

what could be issue ?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deepak A.P <swift007.dee...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Subject: [openStack] deleting instances
To: openstack@lists.launchpad.net

Hi

        i have created a list of instance using an active image, Now i want to

 delete those instances , I have installed both Euca2ool and Nova client , with both of the utilities

i tried terminating  the instances as below

euca-terminate-instances i-00000001

after executing the above command i get

INSTANCE i-00000001

 does it means that the instance is terminated ?

then i ran the euca-describe-instances command

i still see the above instance i-00000001 in the list

how can i know the list of running instances ?  and where to set the maximum quota for creating

instances ?

--
Cheers,
Deepak