On 07/31/2013 09:32 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
On 2013-07-31 11:51:42 +0900 (+0900), Jake G. wrote:
I have noticed it sometimes takes an hour or more for some of my
messages to get sent out from the new mailing list address. Anyone
else notice this?

The list server wasn't sufficiently tuned for the substantial
subscriber base of the migrated list. Queue settings are being
tweaked to chew through the delivery backlog and get things back on
track, so hopefully should be much quicker soon.

Great! It was very jarring to see my responses to questions from yesterday morning only land this morning. :)

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net