From: Girija Sharan [mailto:girijasharansi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:43 PM
To: openstack@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Openstack] Fwd: Multiple Network Node Set Up

Hi all,

I am using Openstack Grizzly release. Right now I am following multi-node
installation which has 1 Openstack Controller , 1 Network and 2 Compute nodes.

I wanted to know if some one has tried with multiple Network nodes also. What
all changes one would have to do to get multiple Network nodes in the set up.
Any idea in this will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers Openstack !!!
Regards,
Girija Sharan

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited.

Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its
affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be
scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security and assessment
of internal compliance with Accenture policy.