Hello,

I'm running through some Folsom to Grizzly upgrade tests and have noticed
an odd issue with Keystone and Horizon:

If I'm logged into Horizon as the admin user and then (on the command line)
add a role to the admin user to a tenant, my Horizon session is now invalid
and I have to logout and log back in.

Logs are showing this error:

Unauthorized: Unable to communicate with identity service: {"error":
{"message": "Could not find token: 80429dc1ca214b39ad3ef17a71ac5915",
"code": 401, "title": "Not Authorized"}}. (HTTP 401)

If I use MySQL as the token store, I can see that the token in question has
indeed become invalid.

I'm not sure if something broke or is misconfigured from the upgrade or if
this is a new characteristic of Keystone?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe Topjian
Systems Architect

www.cybera.ca

Cybera is a not-for-profit organization that works to spur and support
innovation, for the economic benefit of Alberta, through the use
of cyberinfrastructure.