Hello,
In our proof of concept project we use REST API provided by Open Stack to
manage HP Cloud. One of project user stories is monitoring CPU, RAM, HDD,
Network and other resource utilization  of running instances. Brief research
shows that the one of possible solution is using Celiometer project. So my
questions to experts who have already tried to solve the same task are:
- Is  Celiometer really the best solution at the moment, maybe there are
another ways to monitor resource utilization?
- Are there any pitfalls when using Celiometer? Is it stable? Any VM limitation
with HP Cloud (in documentation I can see the following: "At present, most of
the Nova meters will only work with libvirt front-end hypervisors while test
coverage was mostly done based on KVM.")?

Best Regards, Sergey Gomanyuk.