I work for a company that develops software amongst other items. As such we
write software to work on Mac OSX and though a special agreement with Apple
have approval to use VM's running OS X for testing and development purposes
only. The VM's have to be running on Apple hardware only, and we are NOT
allowed to give out our images to anyone outside of our development and test
orgs. but it is possible with special agreements with Apple only.

Jeff S.