Great Matt!!!

I missed this one. I will read it now.

Thank you everyone!

El 10/12/13 20:50, Matt Kassawara escribió:
This document was helpful for me...

http://openstack.redhat.com/Networking_in_too_much_detail

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com <mailto:gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>> wrote:

    Hi Scott

    I have OVS. I did took a look to this document some time ago, the
    problem is that right now there is a mess in documention and you
    really don't know what's current and what's obsolete.

    I will take a look again and post if any doubts.

    Thank you for the reference.