De : Dimitri Maziuk [mailto:dmaz...@bmrb.wisc.edu]
Envoyé : jeudi 23 janvier 2014 15:33
À : openstack@lists.openstack.org
Objet : Re: [Openstack] Unable to launch a vm

On 1/23/2014 7:22 AM, Gerard, Anne-Claire wrote:
> Yes, nova-compute is successfully connected to RabbitMq.

Try it with DEBUG on in nova.conf, perhaps it'll log something useful?

Dima

the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.