On Feb 7, 2014, at 2:42 AM, Li, Chen <chen...@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any update for the document about how to create network with Multi-Segemnt??

Unfortunately I have been traveling for the OpenDaylight Summit last
week and I have not had time to write this up yet. Have you tried
creating the multi-segment network yet? Is your plan to “bridge” the
networks together in a ToR somewhere? Since these are provider
networks, that’s currently the assumption.