From: yalla.gnan.ku...@accenture.com <yalla.gnan.ku...@accenture.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 6:48 PM
To: openstack@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Openstack] unable to ping google.com

Hi All,

I have installed openstack Havana on three nodes.
I am able to boot a cirrOS   image. When I log into the VM, I am unable to ping
outside network.
-------------
$ ping google.com
ping: bad address 'google.com'
$
---------------------

What could be the reason ?

Thanks
Kumar

________________________________

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.

www.accenture.com

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems