Thanks for the reply,

So, it *should* be possible to pull in public network(s) over flat/vlan
to the VMs WITHOUT NAT, while still using GRE for private networking
(two NIC per VM... one public with no NAT, the other private via GRE)?

I guess I'm trying to see if this is even possible - I think it should
be, but XenServer is making this more complicated and there are no
decent ML2-based XenServer examples out there.

I'm still not sure how to expose a trunk port to a guest to use VLAN
networking on the network guest...

~Randy

--
~Randy