We did load balancers in each logical region with affinity set on the
proxies per region. We use Keystone and I'm curious why you aren't but
that's not the end-all, just curious. You can control replication behavior
after storage policies are implemented (Juno or pre-Juno) but what you want
to do is definitely possible.

Following up on my friend Kuo's question, what *is* your auth method?

FYI, you have a myriad of options (not just two), but it seems you're
seeking public DNS approaches as opposed to deploying your own front-end?

*Adam Lawson*
AQORN, Inc.
427 North Tatnall Street
Ste. 58461