Hi All,

I have openstack installed on RHEL6.5 using RDO Quickstart. Everything is now
working except for a weird volume attachment issue.

I have a program which launches instance and then starts two threads. One to
create a volume (10GB) from snapshot and attach to server, the other to create
empty volume(1GB) and attach to server.
The issue is that response from attach volume call reports device names for
volumes different from those seen in the server. On server I am using "fdisk
-l" to find the size of volume. There have been situations when one volume
doesn't appear in server and when both volumes don't appear in server, in spite
of API call reporting successful attachment.

Is it OK to try and attach volumes to server in two separate threads
concurrently?

Regards,
Adam A R

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are
not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out
your
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.