Hello,

Ok, I will remember that. But in fact this can be problem for developers
because for me this is bug in glance. I'm not sure for 100% but imho problem
which I have is related to bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/glance/+bug/1360151
I found that in swift logs after send first object (part of image) there is
error 400 Bad headers so glance (or swift client exactly) send some too much
data to swift.

---
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłoński