On 04/21/2015 05:10 PM, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
Hello Stackers!

I'm evaluating Kilo on top of Ubuntu 14.04.2, by following the document
(draf):

http://docs-draft.openstack.org/78/174878/5/check/gate-openstack-manuals-tox-doc-publish-checkbuild/38d6b1e//publish-docs/trunk/install-guide/install/apt/

But, the first "Install and Configure" pages of the documents, for:
Keystone, Glance, Nova and Neutron, the documents uses the command
"openstack" and, for Cinder and Heat, the documents uses the "keystone"
command... Is that right? Or the draft needs to be updated?

Hi Thiago,

this is a draft and that means the documentation team is heavily editing it. There are already patches for this direction.

Let's followup on the openstack-docs mailing list, I'll write a separate email to the list and CC you.

If you want to help testing the Install Guide for kilo, you're very welcome - just keep in mind the current guide is really a draft,

Andreas
   GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
       Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)