From: Sam Stoelinga [mailto:sammiest...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2015 5:55 PM
To: openstack@lists.openstack.org
Subject: [Openstack] [Neutron][SRIOV][docs] Enabling SRIOV on OpenStack Juno
step-by-step guide

Hi networking gurus,

While it may be easy for many of you to enable Neutron SRIOV on OpenStack it
wasn't a smooth ride for me. I documented exactly which steps were required to
enable SRIOV on OpenStack on my blog:
http://samos-it.com/posts/sriov-openstack-juno-fuel-6-1.html

It seems there is no official documentation yet other than 2 out of date wiki
pages. I would like take the content of my blog post to official OpenStack docs
if you guys/girls think it's useful for the broader audience.

Regards,
Sam Stoelinga