Hello all,

I have deployed the master branch of devstack on Ubuntu 15.04 and am having
problems with ceilometer.  The same symptoms showed up on Ubunutu 14.04 also.
I have tested with both Xen/Libvirt and the default hypervisor.

The problem is that ceilometer doesn't seem to get any meters. The output is
shown below:
HOST:~$ ceilometer --version
1.3.0
HOST:~/devstack$ ceilometer meter-list
+------+------+------+-------------+---------+------------+
| Name | Type | Unit | Resource ID | User ID | Project ID |
+------+------+------+-------------+---------+------------+
+------+------+------+-------------+---------+------------+
HOST:~/devstack$ ceilometer event-list
| Message ID | Event Type | Generated | Traits |

The ceilometer-acompute screen shows multiple "Skip polling pollster METER,
no resources found."

Could I please get help with this? I'm not sure whether to start with
the compute agent or with the collector and central agent.

Thanks so much!
Geoffrey