From: varun bhatnagar [mailto:varun292...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 12:06 AM
To: Mike Spreitzer
Cc: openstack@lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack] veth pair disappear after hardware reboot

Hello Mike,

Thanks a lot for replying.
No, I am not aware about veths not surviving a reboot. Is it mentioned in any
document of OpenStack?

I have checked the Neutron services and they are absolutely fine after reboot.
This problem is seen even when I kill/stop the network services and again try
to start them.

Could you please tell me if there is any fix for this?

BR,
Varun
On Aug 31, 2015 4:46 AM, "Mike Spreitzer"