Hi All,

I have installed all the projects successfully. But now I would like to
remove only one of the projects. (eg: cinder).
May I have the procedure to remove only one project.

I have tried from controll node to remove only a cinder project (yum remove
openstack-cinder python-cinderclient python-oslo-db) but I have noticed
that all the projects along with cinder has been removed.
eg: In controll node all projects removed.
keystone,neutron,glance,maria-db,cinder,......etc.
Does anyone succeeded in removing only one project.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k