Thank you for your reply!
I understand that a tenant is a unit/container for shared resources and quota.
But if I still need to do the user isolation in a tenant, what should I do to
get that?
Could you please give some technical directions? Thanks a lot.

??????: "Federico Michele Facca";<ffa...@create-net.org>;
??????: "senvenks"<senve...@qq.com>;
????: "openstack"<openstack@lists.openstack.org>;
????: Re: [Openstack] how to isolate user's view of VMs  in one tenant?

You should probably use different tenants. A tenant is a shared user space.

iFede - Fede's mobile edition