Trying to get a good idea of how they work. As I get it, host aggregates are collections of (not necessarily mutually exclusive) hosts that share a metadata value. And they can be part of availability zones which can be (say) specific to networking hardware, or CPU, or something. What I'm trying to accomplish is something where generic VMs being fired use the default zone, "nova", but *only* ones where I specify a different zone -- say, superfastcpu -- will make use of that zone. Do I have it right? Or will VMs that I fire up where I don't specify a zone eventually make use of the superfastcpu zone?

Thanks!

-Ken