Thank you Eugene,

I already saw this tutorial and will follow it. However, Fuel creates a br-floating bridge, which is not mentionned in this tuto. Should I delete the existing br-floating (and its patch to br-ex)? Or should I create a new br-floating-2?

Cheers,

--
Michaël Van de Borne
Free Bird Computing SPRL - Gérant