Hi,

I'm quite a newbie  in Openstack HA stuff.

My concern is the following :

By using a two compute nodes infrastructure ( with shared iSCSi storage) , I
want to build an Openstack  environment  which offers automatic Guest migration
from a compute node to the second one.

I presume that these two compute nodes must be part of a "cluster".

I'm a little bit lost in all docs I 've found related to Openstack HA stuff.

As I understood HA for two controller nodes , I don't see clearly the
equivalent for the compute nodes.

Any hint  to clarify the infrastructure and softwares pieces  ( in addition to
all 'classical"  OpenStack components)  I need ?

Thanks  for help.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre RIBEAUVILLE

+33 1 4717 2049

[axway_logo_tagline_87px]

  • Re: [O... Vahric Muhtaryan
    • R... Shinobu Kinjo
    • [... Jean-Pierre Ribeauville
      • ... Danny Abukalam
        • ... Jean-Pierre Ribeauville
          • ... Shinobu Kinjo
            • ... CHOW Anthony
              • ... Shinobu Kinjo
                • ... Martinx - ジェームズ
      • ... Jorge Cardoso (Cloud Operations and Analytics, IT R&D Division)
        • ... Tong Li
        • ... Jorge Cardoso (Cloud Operations and Analytics, IT R&D Division)