Hello,

I'm getting an important problem after deleting an instance. I'm running Openstack Juno in a server that acts as controller and network node (with 3 nics). Computes have 2 nics. Because of computes are in an student laboratory, each compute has a local iptables with its rules. Then, when I launch an instance, some rules from neutron are automatically added. However, when I terminate that instaces, that rules are not automatically deleted, what it is causing me the problem because rule "neutron-openvswi-input" is added as first rule (like an "iptables -I", not an "iptables -A"), so some rules I had added are not executed...

How can I solve this problem? How can I reconfigure openstack for deleting automatically that neutron rules?

Thanks.