You should execute command ". admin-openrc"  first.
------------------------------------------------------------------From:venkat
boggarapu <venkat.boggar...@gmail.com>Send Time:2016年6月23日(星期四)
19:12To:openstack <openstack@lists.openstack.org>Subject:[Openstack] (no
subject)
Hi All,
We are getting the below error while installing glance service in our
environment.

[root@controller ~]# openstack user create --domain default --password-prompt
glanceMissing parameter(s):Set a username with --os-username, OS_USERNAME, or
auth.usernameSet an authentication URL, with --os-auth-url, OS_AUTH_URL or
auth.auth_urlSet a scope, such as a project or domain, set a project scope with
--os-project-name, OS_PROJECT_NAME or auth.project_name, set a domain scope
with --os-domain-name, OS_DOMAIN_NAME or auth.domain_name.
can some please help regarding this issue.

With regards
venkat........