No, I mean an instance snapshot ;-) Please see the attached screenshot of the "launch instance" dialog. I filed a bug report for that: https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1608565

Regards,
Eugen

Zitat von Turbo Fredriksson <tu...@bayour.com>:

On Aug 1, 2016, at 3:11 PM, Eugen Block wrote:

Project->Compute->Columes->Volume Snapshots->[on a snapshot]->Launch as Instance

Now I tried launching the instance for all 4 source types (Image, Instance snapshot, Volume, Volume snapshot), and 3 of them do actually pre-allocate the selected source, just "instance snapshot" does not.

Could you verify that, too, please? If you can confirm I'll report a bug.

What do you exactly mean by 'instance snapshot'? If you're meaning
the same as i do above, then it DO work for me!
--
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
Postfach 61 03 15
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : ebl...@nde.ag

        Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
          Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                  Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                   USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983