From: Dimitris Theoharis [mailto:dimt...@auvious.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 5:54 PM
To: Openstack <openstack@lists.openstack.org>
Subject: [Openstack] References for setting up your network

Hello

I am new to openstack and i am experimenting with it at home using virtual
machines before i feel comfortable going into a production environment. Are
there any good online tutorials or even books for purchase that explain in
detail how to configure your network ? I am learning openstack using the
openstack-ansible role .

thank you