Yes indeed you are correct!

I have re-read the description and indeed what I see is the correct behaviour.

Nevertheless I don't see where I can download my EC2 credentials, since this is what I was looking since the beginning.

Best regards,

G.

Georgios,

Actually, the documentation you reference says that the panel has
been split into two
new panels which I guess are the “API Access” and “Key Pairs” panels
you see, no?

Cheers,
 Arne