On 06/26/2017 02:27 PM, Jose Renato Santos wrote:
Jay,
Thanks for your response

Let me clarify my point.
I am not expecting to see a change in the updated_at column of a server when
the rules of its security group changes.
I agree that would be a change to be handled by the Neutron Api, and would be
too much to ask for Nova to keep track of that
But I would expect to see a change in updated_at column of a server instance
when I associated(attach) a new security group to that server.
For me that is a change in the server and not on the security group. The
security group was not changed, but the server was, as it is now associated
with a different set of security groups
I hope that clarifies my question.

I think that's a pretty reasonable request actually. Care to create a bug on Launchpad for it?

Best,
-jay