On 01/16/2018 08:37 AM, Satish Patel wrote:
Thanks Brian,

I may having difficulty to understand that example, if I have only /24 public
subnet for cloud and have 200 compute node then how does it work?

The intention is to have a second subnet on the external network, but only have it usable within the datacenter. If you create it and set the service-type to only certain types of ports, like DVR, then it won't be used for floating IP as the other one is.

-Brian