Samuel Cassiba wrote:
In that same vein, I don't see Puppet, Chef, Helm, etc. in the Project Navigator, despite each project existing prior to the time the Navigator was made. The Map shows them all classified as "packaging", despite the projects calling themselves deployment/lifecycle. This results in a reduced world view in the Navigator, resulting in newcomers only knowing about a subset of the options available (currently 3 - far less than those in actual deployment and development) when there is a larger ecosystem otherwise not showcased. My gut says this was an unintended consequence due to the broad nature of the projects in the deployment space.

Best,
Samuel Cassiba (scas)

This is definitely on our radar. We realize it's a suboptimal way of presenting deployment options, and are working on ways to improve it.

Cheers,
Jimmy