I think it'd be worth filing a bug against the "openstack" client...most of the clients try to be compatible with any server version.

Probably best to include the details from the run with the --debug option for both the new and old version of the client.

Chris

On 05/29/2018 10:36 AM, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
On 2018-05-25 13:52, r...@italy1.com wrote:

Use the —debug option to see what calls are going on and which one fails.
Thanks!  That did the trick.  Turned out the image that was causing failure was
one that's been stuck queueing since July, and has no associated name.  The lack
of a name is causing the "openstack image list" to fail.
GET call to None for
http://10.20.139.20:9292/v2/images?marker=2fd99d59-01de-4bde-a432-0e5274f45536
used request id req-6c1a9c23-1edd-4e6f-b970-4bd1ea5a7324
Resource doesn't have field name
Note that the (incredibly, insanely ancient) 1.0.1 release of the "openstack"
CLI command works fine.  This is against Juno, so maybe that's just the way it
is?
Should that be expected behavior, or a bug?
-Ken

Il giorno 25 mag 2018, alle ore 10:08, Amit Uniyal <auniya...@gmail.com