On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 2:10 AM Manuel Sopena Ballesteros
<manuel...@garvan.org.au> wrote:
> This looks like a stupid thing but I can’t make it to work. For some reason I
> can’t run any openstack cli command related to neutron, however using neutron
> cli seems to work so I am guessing this is just affecting the the python
> client. I tried pip uninstall and install it again with no success. I am
> using Rocky deployed through kolla-ansible

The thing that sticks out to me here is that the network commands in
OSC use the SDK rather than neutronclient and that seems to be what is
broken, so verify you have a good install of openstacksdk that matches
your python-openstackclient.

I have the following versions installed and working:

openstacksdk==0.19.0
python-openstackclient==3.17.0

dt

--