Hey, all. We've got a Juno cloud, and we'd like various end-users to be able to see which hypervisors their VMs spring up on. /etc/nova/policy.json seems to have some relevant info, but it's hard to tell what does what. "compute_extension:hypervisors" looks like a possible candidate, but that's so vague that there's no telling what, exactly, is meant by "hypervisors". So:

* Given that I just want the hypervisor:VM association, any suggestions as to which rule(s) to modify? * Failing that, wondering if there's any for-real documentation on what the various options in policy.json *do*. I've found many, many lists of what's in a generic policy.json, but nothing that went into detail about what does what.

Thanks!

-Ken