Hi,

the survey we did on proprietary software can be found here:
http://en.opensuse.org/UX#Surveys

It shows that we ship on the media some software which is hardly used (e.g.
PlanMaker, SEPsesam etc.). Software which is hardly used we don't neet to
ship on our media. Therfor my suggestion is to drop some software totally and
offer some software only via ftp. To be discussed on opensuse-project.

Best
Michael

PS: The question on TexLive was confusing. TexLive is open source but we
wanted to know the use of it as it needs meanwhile so much space.
--
Michael Löffler, Product Management
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nuremberg